Treatments & Prices
Anti-Wrinkle Injections (Botox®)
- The frown line between the eyebrows
- The horizontal lines on the forehead
- The laughter lines (crow’s feet) around the eyes
We also provide botox to the upper brow (to provide an eyebrow lift), the upper lip, bunny lines and to the axilla (armpits) for hyperhidrosis.
Botox® works by relaxing the muscle underneath the wrinkles. Over time these wrinkles reduce in appearance, and become softer.
The effects of Botox® do not become apparent until 3-7 days after injection. The effects last approximately 3-4 months.
Price per area. Gift Vouchers available on request. Credit and Debit Card Payments welcome.
Prices For Anti-Wrinkle Injections (Botox®)
Price per area.
Gift Vouchers available on request.
Credit and Debit Card Payments welcome.
Dermal fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body. Dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Teoxane replace volume in the skin, targetting wrinkles and folds, and restoring hydration and skin elasticity. Dermal fillers are typically used in the mid to lower face. We currently offer dermal fillers to:
- The naso-labial folds (the lines between the nose and mouth)
- The lips
- The cheeks
- Marionette Lines (lines running down from the corners of the mouth)
- Mental crease (chin)
- The Jaw line
Lips tend to get thinner with age, and a subtle replacement of volume in this area can make the face more youthful.
The effects of dermal fillers typically last 6-12 months.
Prices For Dermal Fillers
Prices are per 1ml syringe. On average, nasolabial folds and lips will require 1-2ml per area. The jaw line requires 3-4 ml.
- Teosyal Range – £280 per syringe
- Juvederm range – £280 per 1 ml syringe, £230 per 1/2 ml syringe
- Teosyal Redensity 1 skin treatment – £150 per syringe
Profhilo is an injectable hyaluronic acid product which improves skin quality, texture, elasticity and hydration.
It has a tightening and lifting effect. It is not a volumising filler.
It can be used in the:
Prices For Profhilo
- £250 per syringe. 2 syringes are required 1 month apart. The treatment is usually repeated every 6 months.